Support Red Hen Press
Join a growing community of supporters from throughout the country and help Red Hen's programs thrive.
Your generosity allows Red Hen Press to continue to:
- Publish an average of 25 new titles each year, from exceptional authors like Steve Almond, Ron Carlson, Judy Grahn, and David Mason;
- Support 250+ low-income Los Angeles students annually with free books and creative writing workshops;
- Present nearly 30 free or low-cost readings on the East and West Coasts;
- Confer $12,000 in awards to emerging writers each year; and
- Release new content at LosAngelesReview.org, which highlights new and excellent writers of short fiction, flash fiction, nonfiction, and poetry from throughout the country.
More Ways to Support
- Donate Frequent Flyer miles
- Donate office items
- Include Red Hen Press in your planned giving
- Browse on Amazon Smile and give to Red Hen Press
If you'd like to make a donation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org